Luna Display Regulatory & Safety Notices
Model Name: USBC01 and MDP01
Notice to the User: Regulatory content for all regions can also be viewed via the Luna Display desktop application. To view content:
- Mac: Click on the “Luna Display” menu, then select “About Luna Display”
USA: Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Canada: Industry Canada (IC)
This Class B digital apparatus complies with CAN ICES-3(B)/NME-3(B).
European Union: Conformité Européene (CE)
Disposal & Recycling Information
The symbol on the product or its packaging signifies that this product has to be disposed separately from ordinary household wastes at its end of life. Please kindly be aware that this is your responsibility to dispose electronic equipment at recycling centers so as to help conserve natural resources. Each country in the European Union should have its collection centers for electrical and electronic equipment recycling.
For information about your recycling drop off point, please contact your local related electrical and electronic equipment waste management authority or the retailer where you bought the product.
- Do not dispose of the Luna Display with household waste.
- Disposal of the packaging and your Luna Display should be done in accordance with local regulations.
Limited Product Warranty
For information on product warranties, visit www.lunadisplay.com/warranty.