Luna Display is the only hardware solution that turns any iPad into a true, wireless second display for your Mac.
Luna was designed and developed by the makers of Astropad, award-winning drawing software that turns the iPad into a professional graphics tablet for Mac. After originally launching on Kickstarter in the fall of 2017, Luna successfully raised over $645K in pre-orders.
Today Luna is available to the public for $79.99. Each purchase includes the Luna hardware unit (USB-C or Mini DisplayPort) along with access to the free Luna Display Mac and iPad apps.
- Sets Up in Seconds: Simply plug Luna into your Mac, connect your devices to the same WiFi network, and launch the free app. Your Mac will automatically recognize your iPad as a second display.
- Connects Over WiFi: Luna was designed to work wirelessly over your existing WiFi network. If WiFi is unavailable, connection over USB is also a reliable alternative.
- Lightning Fast & Crystal Clear: Luna Display runs on our proprietary LIQUID Technology, which guarantees crystal clear image quality, reliable performance, and wireless flexibility.
- Fully Apple Compatible: Luna acts as a complete extension to your Mac, with full support for external keyboards, Apple Pencil, and touch interactions. It literally turns your Mac into a touchable device.
- Works with Astropad: Luna fully integrates with Astropad, our drawing software that turns the iPad into a graphics tablet for Mac.
Click here for Dropbox folder with full image downloads
Embed Code: <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/278196832" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Full Kickstarter Video
Embed Code: <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/230350416" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Savannah Reising, Marketing Director