With Luna Display, you can use your iPad as the primary display for your Mac mini! To get set up with this configuration, follow these instructions (Keep in mind an external display is required for the setup process):
1. While your Mac mini is connected to an external display, visit https://lunadisplay.com/hello to download the free Luna Mac app.
2. On your Mac mini's "System Preferences" go to "Users and Groups." Select your preferred account for automatic login. This allows the Luna app to auto start and connect to your iPad.
3. Visit the iOS App Store to download the free Luna Display iPad app.
4. Connect your iPad to the same WiFi network as the Mac mini (or if WiFi isn't available, connect your devices over USB cable).
5. Once both apps are installed installed, launch the Luna app on your iPad and and follow the instructions on your iPad screen. You will be prompted to plug Luna into your Mac.
6. Disconnect your Mac mini from your external display.*
7. You're off and running! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our support experts at email@example.com.
*Luna Display requires a mac application to run. If you use FileVault, you’ll still need an external display to unlock your drive whenever you reboot.